Not too sweet, and really easy to bring together! Serve plain or with a fresh fruit compote.
250g Cream cheese
125ml. 35% cream
2 tsp. Flour
- Preheat oven to 375F convection. Line 6-8 ramekins with parchment paper, or muffin tins lined with papers.
- Combine cream cheese, 35% cream, eggs and sugar in a blender, or use a bowl with immersion blender.
- Blend until smooth, then pulse in in flour.
- Divide into ramekins or muffin tins.
- Bake in oven until just set. (18-22 minutes) Allow to cool to room temperature, remove from ramekin and peel off paper and put in refrigerator until ready to serve.